Privacy Statement - Effective Date: August 30th, 2016
Use of Personal Information
Management Controls may gather information about you in the following ways:
- We may collect and store personally identifiable information such as name, telephone numbers, physical and e-mail addresses, etc. that you provide to us for the purposes of facilitating your use of the Management Controls site and services, billing, handling correspondence with you, and registering your credentials for site access entitlements.
- We may collect and store information about your visits and interactions with our site and services in collective or aggregated data that does not identify you specifically, but is automatically received and recorded by us through the use of “cookies.” A cookie may be used by our web site to communicate state information to and from your browser and the website. The state information can be used for session identification, user preferences, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data associated with providing our services.
- While Management Controls does not intend to collect personal information beyond the most basic user identification data elements mentioned previously, the data being collected by our products and services could contain personally identifiable information that is more sensitive in nature. Please be aware that this Privacy Statement and the choices you make on this web site and within our services will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to us in the context of other, separately operated, Management Controls products or services. The security of that data is warranted by Management Controls as described in your contract and Master Service Agreement and is verified annually through both internal and external audit activities.
We use your site-related information to help maintain accurate accounts, to provide and to change services, to provide accurate billing and shipping, to answer your product and service inquiries, to market services and products, and to ensure that our web site is useful to you. Management Controls does not market to or collect personal information about children under 13 years of age via any site, product, or service.
The information that we obtain from you is necessary for us to provide your services. As a general rule, Management Controls will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties personal information gathered online about you without your consent. The only exception to this rule is as may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to you or others. To update any of your personal information or to change any of your marketing preferences, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
As a part of Management Controls, Inc. conformation to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the following items are applicable:
- Management Controls, Inc. is subject tot he investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- There is a possibility, under certain conditions for an individual to invoke binding arbitration to resolve matters.
- Management Controls, Inc. is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Management Controls, Inc.'s liability transfers onward to third parties contracted by Management Controls, Inc.
We and our affiliated businesses, partners, and agents may use e-mail to communicate to our customers, respond to visitor e-mails, or to inform you about events or new products. We will not send commercial solicitation via e-mail to you if you request that it not be sent.
You may choose to “opt out” of (a) any third-party sharing of personal information by Management Controls (except pursuant to the “Sharing Information” section above) or email communication as permitted above or (b) Management Control’s use of personal information you feel is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or authorized by you. If you wish to “opt out”, you can contact Management Controls with your request via email at email@example.com or via mail at 15600 JFK Blvd, Suite 850, Houston, TX 77032 Attn: Compliance.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Management Contrrols, Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals in the European Union with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Management Controls, Inc. at:
Management Controls, Inc.,
15600 JFK Blvd, Suite 850,
Houston, TX 77032
Management Controls, Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to ICDR/AAA, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit http:info.adr.org/safeharbor for more information or to file a complaint. The services of ICDR/AAA are provided at no cost to you.
If you wish to obtain a copy of the personal information collected by Management Controls or to correct, amend, or delete certain personal information collected by Management Controls, you can contact Management Controls with your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 15600 JFK Blvd, Suite 850, Houston, TX 77032 Attn: Compliance.
Management Controls utilizes generally accepted industry practices and standards in order to protect the personal information provided to or collected by us.
Contacting the Company