MCi is taking the next step in its Track Platform with the creation of Track as a Service (TaaS) offerings. TaaS is designed to provide ongoing customer solutions through performance monitoring of the Track Platform.
- Continuous monitoring of how the customer is executing the Track Platform against Best Practice
- Ongoing analysis and identification of customer site themes, trends, and bottlenecks with recommended course correction
- Enhanced customer help desk support levels
- Customer Track Administration staff augmentation, and
- Continuous new vendor and new product feature training.
MCi is currently looking for candidates to join its ‘TaaS Force’ team to support ongoing customer resource needs. We could use your help! Do you know someone?
Preferred candidates possess the ability pick up some of the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring the daily operation of the Track Platform and infrastructure
- Coordinating Timekeeper activities
- Processing and resolving all Track exceptions (e.g. missing gate events, off-site work, etc.)
- All Track master data entry and configuration
- All user-ids, passwords, profiles and security configuration
- Ensuring compliance of Track work processes, procedures, and standards
- Identifying and coordinating reporting requirements
- Ensuring that Track timesheets are processed timely and accurately
- Onboarding vendors
- Understanding the Pay Formula creation process
- Understanding the Custom Report creation process
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to the TaaS Force lead Nicholas.Ndah@mccorp.com.